In June 2015, CPT joined in partnership with TruTac to launch CPT Tacho Analysis. This easy-to-use computer software - designed to analyse both digital and analogue tachographs – is exclusively available to CPT Members at discounted rates of up to 20%.
CPT Tacho Analysis is conducted under the rules of EU and GB domestic drivers’ hours & rest time rules (including Working Time Directives) and the software package includes:
- Complete web-based digital and analogue tachograph analysis;
- Mixed EU, domestic drivers’ hours and Working Time Directive (WTD) compliant
- Instant access to clear and concise compliance data
- Manager and driver dashboards with KPI reporting
- Exclusive discounted rates for CPT Members
- Free data storage, upgrades and support.
For further information download the brochure below or contact CPT's Membership Team on telephone 020 7240 3131, or by email email@example.com